Alternate game website

Developer
Sep 1, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Would nowherestudios want to make an alternate website about the game? It could be a blog about the technology we are creating to make it. It could be like a Drupal blog style.

Coordinator
Sep 2, 2009 at 2:23 PM
Edited Sep 2, 2009 at 2:30 PM

We are a community now. We are six people in total:

NowhereStudios (Developer and 3D-Designer)
Ioncycle (Developer)
Magneto (Illustrator... We are look forward for his works)
Spider_Eso (My "Concept Designer" friend but he is not good at english... He have finished concept art of Brothers, i will scan them to sketches soon)
Cengiz (Character Modeller... Now working on Orc brothers depending on Spider_Eso's concept arts, he is also not good at english)
Hande (My Friend who help me on writing the scenario and the texts, she can use english)

So i want a meeting that everyone can meet others but the language is a problem...

But at least i will try to sign every one here (CODEPLEX) so we can at least discuss about the project here...

I will put everything we currently got on SVN in an order. (I will also replace RPG project folders from SmartMap to here)

So we could use only there (CODEPLEX) until we will have a fully runnable Technology Demo (I hope we could finish a TechDemo on January 2010).

After that we could also open an official website (and a blog)

Developer
Sep 2, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Sounds good. The codeplex email doesn't see to pick up all the email. Maybe it's the spam filters. I am pretty sure I am getting emails though fine. I will send you Magnetos real email if you need it.

Coordinator
Sep 2, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Yeah that would be fine, if you can send me his email...